Thursday, February 19, 2009

Service Learning Project - Distribution Date.

Hello all,

I have alias with Mr Lai Mun Loon from the Food From The Heart organization to finalize a distribution date. Here the email forwarded to me.

Hi Adeline, Thanks for the call. Its great to hear that you have started the Food Drivealready. You requested for the food items list, I have attached that alongwith the standard packing list. This list is important for us to know whatyou already have, so that we can bring items to top up if there is ashortage that happens. I have checked with my colleague, if you are okay with having the fooddistribution in April, the date would be on the 20th April. 7pm. Please let me know if you have any concerns and how I can best be of assistance to you.

Cheers,
mun

Guess we have more time to market our FOOD DRIVE now. We have to buck up. Next week PCT, we will have to publicize to the Lower Sec. I just found out that the Lower Sec's CEP are on different days, unlike ours (all Sec.3 & 4 ) at the same time. Mm...we will have discuss this again on MONDAY. Anyway Good day in school.

Ms Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment