Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PARENTS MEETING FORM


DEAR 5A,



I seek your co-operation in submitting the PARENTS MEETING FORM by this week.

Reason being, during next week PCT, I will have to show you exactly which timeslot you will be given.

Although you may have indicated the desired timeslot in the form, you need to understand that time clash is inevitable.

Hence, I will still need to look through all your choices and finalized an exact timeslot for your parents.

Delaying the form is no issue to you, but a BIG ISSUE to me, for I do not have the luxury of time to do the adminstrative matters. I know you can understand my plight. And I believe you have your reasons for delaying (because so far, you have never drag submission this long) ...but please...do me this big favour and submit the form asap by this week.

For those who read this email, pls remind your classmates. Your help is greatly appreciated.
As of now, I have only 17 forms with me...counting down on the remaining 16.


Regards,

Ms Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment