Monday, April 20, 2009

CIP on 20th April 2009 Monday @ Blk 89 Redhill Close

Thank you all for your participation in tonight's distribution programme.

To me, it was really "touching" to have full attendance, for you should know it is hardly possible to achieve this & this is all your effort in playing your part.
Though I have been raising my voice throughout to keep you quiet, I know you dont mean to create so much noise..."it's at night and it's quiet" - according to Suen, so you will sound loud.

Thank you for carrying the goodie bag without complains, it is not light, I tried - it was torturing for me..hee.

Thank you for making it easy - I realized I did not do anything...mmm..
You have been great company tonight~ I actually told Yanxing...if only all of you can retain~ha..it would be a pleasure to be your FT again...then we will be class 6A!...Oh but of coz..touchwood! I would love to see all of you graduate and I would definitely miss your company aloT!

Anyway...back to work...we are going to do A REFLECTION tomorrow on our CIP...please prepare your ink and heart to write all your thoughts! This will be your term 2 CIP assignment. Please dont see it as a "WORK" but a time to think back on the happenings in these 4 months...I would love to hear and read...

Ms Goh
am still touched

No comments:

Post a Comment